Monday, October 11, 2021

Book Reports!

Science library of Upper Lusatia in Görlitz, Germany. Photo by: Ralf Roletschek

Hypnotists love to read material that we can apply to our practices, right? I'm no exception. 

Now, there seem to be two types of material we love to read: one is the latest scientific research and material, the other is historical material and pop-psychology. I like both, but I have to say the second category is my guilty pleasure. Sure, some of them are downright silly and unworkable, but they are extremely positive and often have really useful metaphors and perspectives that I can use with my clients.

I often find these selling inexpensively in used book stores, and how can you resist a book that promises to grant all your wishes?

As time permits, I wanted to share some "book reports" on some of my favorite titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment