Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Did You Ever Have This Dream?

In a psylocybin induced dream, I sat in a cafe, with my best friend from the other side, the place of disincarnate souls where we all live eventually or once upon a time, and he, never having incarnated, asked me incredulously why I would want to spend a lifetime with so many limitations -- limited by space and time and gender -- when, in the pace we come from everything and everyone, all of real existence, occupies the same place and moment, where nothing and nobody is ever out of reach, where the answers come with the questions, where there aren't any beginnings or ends, unless you want them, and then you get them all together. I know what I told him, but what would you say?

2 comments:

  1. Great piece of writing, I really liked the way you highlighted some really important and significant points. Thanks so much, I appreciate your work.

    Thanks
    Hypnosis Michigan

    ReplyDelete