Saturday, April 16, 2011

Changes coming to article hosting

If you're a regular to the blog, you know that I occasionally post longer, more in-depth articles that are in downloadable PDF format. For a long time I've had them hosted at a document download site that offered a number of nice features, and required nothing from those seeking to access the documents (you guys).

I recently discovered that not only have they changed to demand people register for the site now, but they want to collect money.

I didn't know anything about this, and so I'm going to be changing that very soon. In the meantime, if there's a downloadable article you've seen on the blog that you'd like in PDF format --free of charge-- just email me. If a time comes when money is demanded for them, it'll be as part of one of my books, not from some anonymous 3rd party website. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment